How to Get Involved
Our work and all of our projects and programmes are demand driven. We rely on our partners, collaborators and sponsors to take part in the bridging development gaps identified by the local communities, the development partners and stakeholders and the general public.
We are ready to provide the solutions to the development gaps with your help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Individual experts who are looking to make a change in the world can apply to join the network of experts and join us in:
• The technical implementation of BFA projects;
• Developing projects and engaging in monitoring and evaluation
• Sharing their expertise and networks in support of BGFA conferences, workshops and capacity building events;
• Informing us of their work and latest developments in our programmatic areas.
If you are an individual expert
Development organizations, bilateral aid organizations, foundations and private sector entities are welcomed to join us in:
• Providing technical assistance and support in drafting BGFA projects
• Implementing BGFA projects jointly with us and our network of experts
• Sharing their expertise and networks in support of BGFA conferences, workshops and capacity building events
• Informing us of their work and latest developments in our programmatic areas
To join us in shaping a better Asia please click here
If you represent a potential collaborative organization
Project supporters sponsors are welcomed to help BGFA deliver its work by:
• Providing project ideas and developing projects to fill any development gap in the region either at country level or regional/subregional level (preferred)
• Providing voluntary financial contributions towards selected projects
• Financing paid assignments such as research papers and working as trainers
• Promoting BGF as a regional platform for bridging development gaps
To share your thoughts and support please click here
If you are a sponsor
Become a friend of BGF and join us by:
• Contributing your ideas, wishes and suggestions for our development interventions;
• Writing to us with your opinions, expert contributions and policy suggestions;
• Participating in our activities such as forums, workshops and seminars.